As well as many, this is one of my dream cars, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I use it to remind myself and others of what Im striving for as a small goal in the many life goals I have. I hope that as you read of my experiences and thoughts that you remind yourself of your goals and accomplishments. That you may realize your potential. You were born on this Earth to make a difference, to change lives, to be above average. You are as great as you make and tell yourself to be, so why not say your the best? We all have a godly potential that we can achieve if we just knew we could do it. I KNOW that you do. Do you?



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where Is The Faith At?

This is something that I have definitely struggled with in the past and am gaining more of day by day. Faith, or lack of essentially, in my opinion is one of the biggest hold ups in dream achieving in this world. It is the ugly sister of fear. Lack of Faith and fear go hand in hand when it comes to a failed vision. In the sixth verse of the twelfth chapter of the Book of Mormon, the Prophet Moroni states: "Faith is things which are hoped for and not seen." So plain and simply put, when you have faith in your goals or your dream, you hope or know that they will eventually become a reality. I know just as well as you do because I am of flesh and blood just as you are that doubts do exist. And they become so strong sometimes it may never seem to be as promising to finish something as it did when you first thought of the idea or even started it. I promise though that if you have faith, strong Faith, a strong conviction that whatever your goal may be, big or small, will in fact become a reality. In that some verse Moroni finishes by saying, "wherefore, dispute not because ye see not for ye recieve no witness until after the trail of your faith." Please keep in mind that things will not be easy; life isn't easy. But I can testify that with Faith, anything is possible. Let that Faith sink deep into your heart until it becomes a strong conviction. Let it grow with every step you take and every little goal you accomplish and do not let anyone or anything shake that Faith. If it so happens that your Faith is tested, let it come out strong by remembering why you started in the first place. Faith, the knowledge that anything can and will happen should never be taken away from you in any form. Hold strong to it and let it propel you to success.

1 comment:

  1. I guess it can apply to your goals and dreams. Its impossible to have true faith in something that is not true. You may think it is but essentially it isnt. The only thing you can have true faith in is God. This leaves me in a predicament...Can we have faith in a goal or dreams if its not true? I guess its the same process...if you have but only a desire, let it work within you...

    ReplyDelete