As well as many, this is one of my dream cars, the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. I use it to remind myself and others of what Im striving for as a small goal in the many life goals I have. I hope that as you read of my experiences and thoughts that you remind yourself of your goals and accomplishments. That you may realize your potential. You were born on this Earth to make a difference, to change lives, to be above average. You are as great as you make and tell yourself to be, so why not say your the best? We all have a godly potential that we can achieve if we just knew we could do it. I KNOW that you do. Do you?



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Make Your Own Luck

Ever since I saw Rob Dyrdek from MTV's Fantasy Factory wear a Long Tee representing these words, I have been thinking of the importance and truthfulness of the statement. I first want to touch on a little bit of what "luck" is, what it means. In the Third Edition of the Websters New World College Dictionary it defines luck as, 1.The seemingly chance happening of events that effect someone; fortune, fate. 2. Good fortune, success, advantage. To me, when I hear the word I think of the second definition. I believe luck or good luck gives you an advantage in some way. You find a twenty dollar bill on the sidewalk. You win a prize in a drawing or you find the perfect, closest parking space. I also believe that we can create this so called "luck." We can create these advantages. We shouldn't have to wait on fate and have luck come to us, we have to go to it. No longer can we wait, for we will die waiting. We need to act now and make it happen. According to the Law of Attraction like attracts like, good or evil. If we are constantly creating opportunities for ourselves, more and more opportunities will arise. Why is it that wealthy individuals seem to always, even when unwanted, have work wanting them while the poverty ridden person cant even get past the first interview if that? It is because of their state of mind... which leads me to my next point. How can create this opportunities for ourselves? How can we put ourselves into an advantage? How can we bring upon ourselves "good luck?" Going along with the Law of Attraction, we need to have gratitude in our hearts. We need to be grateful! How does this help? When you appreciate the little things, your life tends to be in greater harmony. Your happier, therefore things tend to go well, thus creating that advantage. Like attracts like. When your ungrateful or negative towards life and your unappreciative, you notice when things go wrong more than they do right. You will not notice opportunities, you close those doors. With an open mind and a grateful heart, those windows of opportunity open and more blessings pour into our lives. It is at this moment we start to create our own luck. Honestly, to me there is no such thing as luck, only opportunities for an advantage, which we can create daily. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery. You have to take hold of today and create opportunity for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment